Raindrop Therapy for Feet by Suzanne
Raindrop Therapy for Feet involves using therapeutic grade essential oils on the feet to promote relaxation, stress reduction, release of toxins, and align energy, which may help the body balance itself - physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- Flush out bacteria and viruses
- Helps restore balance and normal function to weak body systems
- Improves immune system
- Removes toxins
- Reduces pain
- Soothe backache
- Reduce Inflammation
- Helps realign spine
- Improves circulation
- Promotes harmony of the whole person: physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Helps release of negative emotions
- Client lays on a massage table
- Therapist begins by holding both feet and allowing the energies to balance
- Drops of nine essential oils are placed, one oil at a time, on the chakra reflexes located in the foot
- The entire spine reflex in the foot is then reflexed three times for each oil, with energy balance in between each oil
- When the therapy is complete on one foot, then the same is done to the opposite foot
- Grounding is performed at end of the session
- Session lasts approximately one hour.
Contact Suzanne to make an appointment for reflexology or other natural healing services by calling 301.537.7956 or email: email@example.com.